Wicked Games

Wicked Games
New Book!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another book finished!

Just finished my third book, Wicked Games. It's another paranormal romance that has an angel as well as a few quirky ghosts. It's kind of fun because in each book I've written I've incorporated characters from my first book, Recycled Souls. Then, I've included information about characters from Merchants with Evil Intent into Wicked. Going forward with my next book that I've already started, I will include characters from Wicked.

I just have to say, being an Indie writer isn't easy. Marketing is difficult, but I truly appreciate each and every review that is left for my stories! I have to share the latest review of Merchants:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I received this book from Paranormal Romance & Authors That Rock, thank you ladies!

I must say with me not picking out a book but handed one to read I am glad this one came to me!!

Camryn O'Mara is a strong willed, sassy young lady. Coming from a family of cops decided to take the path of being a reporter. Camryn starts out dating a cop named Viktor (Russian) of whom her family is not fond of. Uncle John especially. Trust me when I say they had just reasons.

Camryn is tracking a story about young women that go missing in the Chicago area, with no leads or links to why they are going missing.

Camryn witnessed on girl being taken but doesn't realize it until later on in the book.

.......
Declan Corrigan..ooo what a dreamy Irish hunk! lives in Ireland runs a B&B has a tragedy in his life and decides after a couple years to take a trip to you guessed it Chicago to visit his sister. While visiting Chicago, Declan and his sister attend an Irish concert where he sees Camryn and falls instantly in love..
.......

with a twist of events, Camryn and Declan must find each other, with the help of those willing and not so willing all does not end well for everyone in the book.. With the help of an annoying ghost and lovely guardian angel you are lead on love story between two stubborn ass people. you will not be disappointed in this book.. heck you will find yourself speaking with an Irish accent..


****my heart swelled with pride after reading this review! If you haven't read Merchants yet, why not? ;)





Merchants with Evil Intent by Kerrie DuBrockMerchants with Evil Intent 

No comments:

Post a Comment